Beijing International Petroleum & Chemical Automation Technology & Equipment and Instrumentation Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2017, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Oil slips from three-year high as market seen vulnerable to pullba2018/01/17
- · ExxonMobil encounters hydrocarbons onshore Papua New Guinea2018/01/16
- · The world's largest oil service company has confirmed to particip2018/01/15
- · Simmons Edeco recognized for international growth2018/01/12
- · Oil rises from three-year high as U.S. stockpiles seen plunging2018/01/11
- · U.S. crude output on track to rival giants Russia, Saudi Arabia2018/01/10
- · Global Petroleum Market to Hit $200 Billion: World’s Largest Pet2018/01/09
- · API: New offshore energy plan will strengthen U.S. energy security2018/01/08
- · Highlight of cippe 2017 Beijing2018/01/05
- · Why 110,000 Person-times Visitors Participated in cippe?2018/01/04
- · Oil's famous five: People who could define the market in 20182018/01/03
- · A guide to Mideast markets in 20182018/01/02
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.