Beijing International Petroleum & Chemical Automation Technology & Equipment and Instrumentation Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2018, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Oil Soars After OPEC And Partners Reach Deal2018/12/10
- · The First China-Russia Energy Business Forum Held In Beijing2018/12/04
- · Oil bulls flee as Saudis stir echo of worst rout in decades2018/11/27
- · Oil regains ground as capacity warnings counter Russia questions2018/11/20
- · Shale oil's good, but it's not here to stay2018/11/14
- · Pioneer announces sale of South Texas oil assets for $132 million2018/11/02
- · Oil trades near one-month low after U.S. crude stockpiles surge2018/10/19
- · Oil falls after U.S. stockpiles swell for fourth straight week2018/10/18
- · Oil drops as swelling U.S. crude inventories signal ample supply2018/10/17
- · Oil sheds gains after Trump turns down heat in Saudi dispute2018/10/16
- · 100 MMbbl: The world hits daily oil, liquids record2018/10/15
- · Wildcatters still a gamble for investors despite oil's rise2018/10/12
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.